Fenix HL30 Headlamp
For hands-free illumination, wear the Fenix® HL30 Headlamp on your next spelunking adventure or night hike. Designed with 2 light sources, the Fenix® HL30 has a Cree® XP-G LED and Nichia red light LED for night vision. Use the dual button switch to choose between 4 brightness levels, an SOS mode, and a red light mode. Powered by 2 AA batteries, this durable headlamp has a max output of 200 lumens and a run time of 140 hours at low.
- Headlamp with two light sources
- Designed for hiking
- Utilizes Cree® XP-G LED and Nichia red light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours each
- Digitally regulated output ensures constant brightness
- Nichia red LED is suitable for night vision
- Optical lens provides outstanding flood light beam with a broad view
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters previous brightness level when turned on
- Compact design for easy carry
- Dual button switch allows for quick brightness adjustment
- 180° rotatable design lets you adjust your view
- Headlamp strap eliminates perspiration and offers comfort
- Waterproof up to IPX6 standard
- Durable plastic and aluminum alloy construction
- 4 brightness levels
- Includes red light and SOS modes
- In line with ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard
- Uses two 1.5V AA batteries
- Length: 3"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 1.5"
- Materials: Plastic and aluminum alloy
- Power (turbo): 200 lumens
- Power (high): 100 lumens
- Power (mid): 45 lumens
- Power (low): 4 lumens
- Power (red light mode): 4 lumens
- Power (SOS): 45 lumens
- Run time (turbo): 1 hour 30 minutes
- Run time (high): 4 hours 30 minutes
- Run time (mid): 10 hours 30 minutes
- Run time (low): 140 hours
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Style: HL30-R5-B-GN, HL30-R5-B-OR
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23131746
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by fwdmarch Nice Light This is a nice light that is easy to operate and is very bright over a wide area. I appears to be well designed and made and is light weight. The two negative comments I have: 1) The description claim the case is Aluminum, but it is plastic, there is a piece of colored aluminum overlay on the part of the unit. 2) The battery case is a bit difficult to open. I cant imagine trying to change the batteries in the winter with cold hands. February 1, 2014
1-1 of 1