Fenix PD22 Flashlight
Perfect for outdoor activities, the Fenix® PD22 Flashlight is equipped with a Cree® XP-G2 LED and uses 1 CR123A lithium battery. A side mode switch allows for easy operation and quick adjustment between 4 brightness levels. With a max output of 210 lumens and long run time of 120 hours on low, the Fenix® PD22 is great for reading in your tent. Digitally regulated output ensures that it maintains brightness even during extended use.
- Compact, high-intensity flashlight with side mode switch
- Great for outdoor activities
- Uses Cree® XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours for optimal brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters previous brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output ensures that light beam maintains brightness
- Reverse polarity protection insures against improper battery installation
- IPX8 standard waterproof rating
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design provides a secure grip
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary on function for quick use
- Easily select brightness level with side mode switch button in the front
- Made with aircraft-grade aluminum with an anti-abrasive finish for long lasting use
- Ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating offers durability
- 4 brightness levels
- Includes strobe and SOS light
- Convenient clip attaches to your pocket
- In line with ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard
- Uses one 3V CR123A battery
- Length: 3.5"
- Diameter: 0.85"
- Materials: Aircraft-grade aluminum with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Power (turbo): 210 lumens
- Power (high): 105 lumens
- Power (mid): 45 lumens
- Power (low): 3 lumens
- Power (strobe): 210 lumens
- Power (SOS): 105 lumens
- Run time (turbo): 2 hours
- Run time (high): 5 hours
- Run time (mid): 12 hours 30 minutes
- Run time (low): 120 hours
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Style: PD22-G2R5-BK
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23131816
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jerseyjim . this light is amazing, having the 4 power modes is nice, this light is extremely small and bright 210 lumen is all you ever really need because its blinding. the low setting do just fine. and using 1 cr123a its easy on the budget mine goes everywhere with me, great light to take on vacations or for emergency... have a few extra batteries and on low setting you'll have light through any blackout it may seem expensive but defiantly worth it March 5, 2015
1-1 of 1