Fenix RC40 Flashlight
For superior light coverage, use the rechargeable Fenix® RC40 Flashlight on your next scouting mission. Featuring a powerful Cree® XM-L LED and Rapid Scan Beam, the Fenix® RC40 has an exceptional throw and a 90° wide beam for maximum coverage. Custom rechargeable Li-ion battery fuels a max output of 3,500 lumens and a run time of 160 hours on low. Quickly change between 5 brightness settings and strobe mode with dual switch.
- Long-range rechargeable flashlight
- Perfect for long-range identification
- Features an exceptional throw and light coverage
- Utilizes Cree® XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output keeps beam consistently bright
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters previous brightness level when turned on
- Waterproof up to IPX8 standard
- Dual switch on head for quick and easy operation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design for optimal grip
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction with anti-abrasive finish can stand up to rigorous use
- Ultra-clear glass lens with reflective coating for durability
- 5 brightness settings
- Includes strobe light
- Built-in safety control circuit protects against over-heating, over-charging, and over-discharge
- Includes shoulder carrying strap
- Meets ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard
- Uses tailored 7800mAh / 7.4V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Fast charge time
- Battery fuel gauge with press-to-check operation on tail cap indicates when it needs charged
- Length: 11.8"
- Head diameter: 4.25"
- Battery tube diameter: 2.12"
- Materials: Aircraft-grade aluminum with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Power (turbo): 3500 lumens
- Power (high): 1500 lumens
- Power (mid): 550 lumens
- Power (low): 150 lumens
- Power (eco): 35 lumens
- Power (strobe): 3500 lumens
- Run time (turbo): 1 hour 30 minutes
- Run time (high): 5 hours
- Run time (mid): 15 hours
- Run time (low): 50 hours
- .Run time (eco): 160 hours
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Style: RC40-U2-BK
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23131846