Rawlings 11.25" HOH Solid Core Series Glove 2014Item Number: 23152906
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Designed with a flexible Single Post web, you'll experience faster break-in and more control with the 2014 Rawlings® 11.25" Heart of the Hide® Solid Core™ Glove. The 11.25" HOH® Baseball Glove is handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides for a firm feel that is still easy to shape to you hand. Pro-grade laces and cowhide lining provide added strength, while Solid Core™ technology helps you maneuver the glove more easily.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Flexible Single Post web promotes easy glove closure and faster break-in
- Heart of the Hide (HOH®) premium steerhide leather is firm and durable, yet easy to shape
- Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides for unbeatable quality and performance
- Solid Core™ allows the glove to close more easily than traditional gloves for increased fit, control and function
- Deer-tanned cowhide palm lining for authentic feel
- Tennessee-tanned pro-grade laces
- Authentic pro patterns
- Break-in: 40% factory, 60% player
- Conventional open back
- Size: 11.25"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Second Base, Shortstop
- Web: Single Post Web
- Series: Heart of the Hide® Solid Core™
- Model: PRO112SC
Country of Origin: Philippines
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seeds Excellent Glove This glove is AMAZING! I was stuck between this glove and the 11.5 A2000 Dustin Pedroia. I decided to go with this glove for the leather quality and past experience with Wilson gloves. The single post web makes it a lot easier to squeeze. The leather looks and feels amazing. I put two in the pinkie and some gloves you need to work to get the other finger in there, but this glove you could just slide right in. If you look real close the the post you can see there are some cross stitchings which suprised me when i got my glove but it is still a good looking glove. I play middle infield and third and this glove is great for all those positions. The only bad thing was shipping took a week and a day instead of 2-3 business days, but the glove was worth the wait. If your on the fence with this glove like I was I would get this glove. June 10, 2014
1-1 of 1