Under Armour Intermediate Pro Series Catcher's Leg GuardsItem Number: 23176126
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Boasting a triple knee cap design to keeps young athletes safe while in the catcher's stance, the Under Armour® Senior Pro Leg Guards are designed for maximum protection, mobility and comfort. The UA 14.5" Youth Pro Leg Guards offer interior gel padding with a high-impact PE plastic shell and removable toe for critical impact absorption and improved comfort. Extra-wide neoprene adjustable straps hold guards firmly in place.
- Length: 14.5"
- Professionally-styled intermediarte catcher's leg guards
- Gel pad construction offers maximum protection and impact absorption
- Triple knee design enhances protection and mobility
- High-impact PE plastic shell with extra plastic in high-impact zones
- Large vent holes offer breathability
- AEGIS Microbe Shield™ technology kills unwanted bacteria and odor
- Repositionable and machine-washable shin / knee pads
- Extra-wide neoprene adjustment straps hold guard in place
- Removable second toe
- Size: Medium (intermediate players ages 12-15)
- Model: UALG2-SRP
- Under Armour
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Drakes Dad Awesome leg guards This is the second set of ua guards I have purchased for my son since he has been seriously catching. The fit and durability is excellent, I couldn't believe the first pair lasted as long as they did. He loves the gel knee inserts and this equipment gives him confidence behind the plate making him a better catcher. If you're considering this gear for a young catcher I would highly recommend it. May 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by mspigs Leg Guards We are happy with the purchase of the leg guards, however, that is only because there wasn't much to choose from.. I probably would not have purchased these, but it was a last minute necessity. For the price, I could have probably gotten a much better pair if I had shopped around. May 6, 2014
1-2 of 2