Mizuno Men's 9-Spike Franchise 7 Mid Baseball Cleat
Save $5.00 (10%)
Start your all-star season in the 9-Spike® Franchise 7. A synthetic leather upper with padded tongue delivers unmatched lightweight durability and comfort while a full-length midsole offers added cushioning and ensures a locked in fit. The Mizuno® 9-Spike® Franchise 7 baseball cleat has a 9-Spike® outsole with rubber stud layout that provides superior grip and acceleration to perform at the highest level on all field surfaces.
- Synthetic leather upper and padded tongue for maximum comfort and durability
- Mizuno® performance last delivers superior baseball fit and feel
- Full-length midsole offers top of the line padding for added comfort and a reduction of cleat pressure
- Mizuno® Wave® Technology combines stability and cushioning to provide the elements of a great running shoe in your cleats
- 9-Spike® Advanced outsole with strategically placed rubber cleats maximize baseballs running, throwing and hitting movements
- Previous Model: 9-Spike Franchise 6
- Weight: 11.75 oz
- Style: 320448
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23177296
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by rbz Good for wide feet I'm starting up my first season of slow-pitch. I needed cleats for the hard, dry field we're practicing on -- and after watching several runners take full-on, gymnast splits in their trainers, I'm very happy I did. Baseball cleats run ridiculously narrow (what's up with that?), and it's tough to justify dropping $70-100 on a new pair of shoes when you're not sure if they're more shoe than vise. After looking online and trying on way too many pairs, I came across Mizuno as a brand friendly to wide-footed folk like me. At $45, this shoe was worth looking at, too. I walked into Dick's, tried on a pair, then walked around for so long that an employee kindly reminded me to take them off before heading for the register. I'm pretty happy with how comfortably they fit, and they look pretty good to boot. My only concern is if they'll last for the entire season, but I have a feeling that if they don't, it's because they gave all they could in the name of duty. March 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by JT44 It is a good shoe My son can no longer wear a kids size shoe he is 11 and his feet grow fast. He grows out of shoes extremely fast and I hate buying expensive shoes that he outgrows. He also has an issue with finding a shoe that is wide enough. The Mizuno's were the only shoe at a decent price that were wide enough for his feet. He has been using them at baseball practice and has not complained about them or the fit at all February 11, 2014
1-2 of 2