Spyderco Knives Sage 2 Spear Point Knife
The Spyderco® Sage2 Folding Knife features a spear-shaped blade made of flat-ground CPM S30V steel for durability and strength. The titanium handle uses screw construction to make adjustments and cleaning simple. The back of the handle is a combination of handle spring and lock, which means no internal liners are needed. It easily adapts for either right or left carrying and is based on a Chris Reeve design.
- 3" CPM S30V stainless steel spear-shaped blade
- Flat-ground plain edge blade
- Handle scale functions as the lock's liner
- Jimping on spine and choil
- Titanium handle
- Phosphor bronze washers for smooth open and close
- Adjustable silhouette wire clip
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Model: C123TIP
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 23216386