Odyssey Tank #1 Counterbalance Putter
Save $50.00 (25%)
Experience a Tour preferred balance point with higher Moment of Inertia in the Tank #1 Putter. The counterbalance stability weighting quiets hands through the stroke, giving golfers more stability on each putt. A pendulum like stroke prevents wrists from breaking and improves consistency on the green. The White Hot Pro insert in the Odyssey Men's Tank #1 Putter allows all players to putt with optimal sound, feel and performance.
- Counterbalance Stability Weighting putter with #1 blade head shape and crank neck hosel quiets the hands through impact
- Counterbalance weight of Tank #1 is 30g in 38.0" option and 40g in 36.0" option
- Added weight raises Moment of Inertia (MOI) for more stability during each stroke
- Engages big muscles and creates pendulum movements keeping grip firm and preventing wrists from breaking through the putt
- MOI is 34% higher in 36.0" option than a standard putter and 19% heavier in total club weight
- MOI is 109% higher in 38.0" option than a standard putter and 32% heavier in total club weight
- Balance point on putter is lower on the shaft with a superior feel that players on tour prefer
- White Hot Pro insert improves consistent sound, feel and overall performance on the green
- Length: 36.0", 38.0"
- Loft: 3.0░
- Lie: 70.0░
- Head weight: 400g
- Offset: Full-shaft
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 23248666
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby theraczman High quality putter This putter is so well balanced and has improved my game considerably! Very solid, high quality and an excellent investment. September 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Fairway1 Odyssey Tank #1 I've been playing golf for 30+ years and this is by far the best putter I've ever had. I'm using the 38" model which does not need to be anchored to the body. October 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Daylight Counter balance a benefit I tried a belly putter and did not like the anchored feel. Tough on long putts! When's back to my old putter and changed my grip to a pencil style. Tried a 38 in tank with the pencil grip. I thought the heavy head was too much for fast greens; but I was wrong. The counter balance keep the face on line with little wrist hinge. Excellent product so far. February 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Coloradojs Great feel and balance Love the heavy weight of this putter. Feels very balanced and smooth when putting. February 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby fun Good Feel & Balance I use it. Like it. This is an outstanding golf club. So long! October 23, 2013
1-5 of 5