Wilson 11.5" Youth A500 Game Soft Series Glove
Perfect for any position on the field thanks to a versatile H-web pattern, the 2014 A500® Game Soft™ is Wilson's® lightest leather glove series on the market today. Top-grain leather construction gives youth players a genuine leather feel without any extra weight or stiffness for ultimate maneuverability and comfort. The 11.5" A500® Game Soft™ Glove also features a Double Palm for a more stable pocket.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Wilson's® lightest leather glove series on the market
- Top grain leather construction provides the feel and durability of leather without all the weight and stiffness
- Double Palm construction keeps the pocket stable and wrinkle-free
- Dual Welting™ along the exposed edges and fingers delivers a more durable pocket and faster break-in
- Jet black leather styling with white laces and logo details
- Closed back with Velcro® closure for a secure fit
- Size: 11.5"
- Age: Youth
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Utility (Infielder, Outfielder, Pitcher)
- Web: H-Web
- Series: A500® Game Soft™
- Model: WTA0500BB115
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23248676
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grand Dad 48 GREAT GLOVE--- GREAT PRICE Bought this glove for my grandson, he is a multi- position player on an all star team. This glove was ready to play right out of the box, almost no break in time. The glove worked equally well in the infield or outfield. July 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Be.Easy Ready to play out of the bag !!! I bought this for my 7 yr old son. This glove came in 2 days before USSSA All-Star World Series. The glove was soft and ready for game play right out of the bag. He used it and looked good with it. He said it felt good. It looks very durable and should last him a good while. The glove is perfect for the younger players. It may be too soft for harder throwing kids from 10 and up though. July 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by oral32 Good starter glove. Always been a fan of the Wilson gloves especially the A2000. Very nice starter glove for young son. Easily broken in just waiting for warm weather! February 25, 2014
1-3 of 3