Tame wild trails with the Nike® Zoom Wildhorse trail running shoe. This minimalistic design incorporates a lower profile midsole height and an anatomical heel height, allowing you to be more in-tune with nature and the ground below. A Nike® Zoom heel unit cushions impact while an adaptive fit system boosts support. Conquering dirt, roots and rocks, the Wildhorse multi-directional lug outsole will keep you focused on the trail ahead.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Runners World® Award: Best Debut - October 2013
- Built on the Nike® Free 5.0 last for a natural flow through gait cycle
- Lower profile design optimizes performance
- Single-layer mesh is lightweight and breathable
- Reflective details keep you safe in low-light
- Adaptive fit system enhances support throughout the midfoot, customized fit
- Mesh inner-sleeve comforts feet for a plush feel
- Phylon and Cushlon midsole, a dual density foam, provides cushion
- Nike Zoom unit for responsiveness
- Anatomical, rounded heel allows a smoother transition on uneven surfaces
- Multi-directional rubber waffle outsole optimizes traction on any surface
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Style: 599121-066
Country Of Origin: Imported