ASICS Women's GT-1000 2 Running Shoe
Save $40.02 (40%)
Get ready for your next training plan with the ASICS® GT-1000 2 running shoe. Using a combination of GEL in the rearfoot and DuoMax foam in the midfoot, the GT 1000 will cushion on impact and support your arches through to toe-off. Newly added SpEVA 55 midsole material creates a soft and stable platform while improving responsiveness for an efficient stride. A full blown rubber outsole promotes durability and adds extra pep to your step.
- Ideal for neutral to severe overpronators
- Mesh panels and synthetic overlays allow breathability to keep your feet cool
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems absorb shock and add comfort
- Additional GEL added to rearfoot from previous model for additional protection
- DuoMax® Support System is positioned to support your feet throughout the gait cycle
- Trusstic System® decreases the weight of the sole unit for a lighter feel
- SpEVA® midsole material has increased energy return compared to compression molded EVA
- SpEVA 55 uses 55 degrees SpEVA® material for a softer, more stable platform
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove improves gait cycle efficiency
- Blown rubber outsole provides cushion, durability and traction
- ASICS® has teamed up with Christina Applegate's Right Action for Women, a fund of the Entertainment Industry Foundation, to help fight breast cancer. For every specially marked pair of shoes made available nationwide from October 1 to October 31, 2013, ASICS® America will donate $2.00 to the fund, with a guaranteed donation of $100,000, up to $125,000.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Shoe type: Stability
- Runner's World® Award: Best Buy - December 2013
- Previous model: GT-1000
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Style: T3R9N.3501
Country of Origin: NicaraguaWeb ID: 23269226