SABRE Jogger Self Defense Pepper Spray
The SABRE® Jogger Self Defense Pepper Spray fits in the palm of your hand, so it won't slow you down when running or walking. A hand strap allows for immediate deployment, allowing you to react quickly to a threat. A high powered ballistic stream reduces wind blow back and reaches a ten foot range. This powerful spray dispenses up to 35 bursts or 14 one second bursts.
- Hand strap allows immediate accessibility for protection at a safe distance when walking or running
- 10 foot range provides protection at a safe distance
- Produces powerful ballistic stream with reduced blowback for safety
- #1 brand used by police worldwide: NYPD, Chicago, Los Angeles County Sheriff's, US Marshals and more
- 35 bursts or 14 one second bursts for protection against multiple threats and the ability to give a quick burst test spray biannually to ensure performance
- Contains .75 oz
- 4 year shelf life; double the industry average
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- "Making Grown Men Cry Since 1975"
- Model: P-22J-PK-US
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 23274946
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ElliottNess Sabre Jogger Self Defense Pepper Spray Bought it for a female friend - very pleased with look, handling, and ease of usage. October 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soaps Nice product!! Convenient!! Easy to use!! I would recommend this to everyone March 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by mc. Perfect protection for runners I am an avid runner, and sometimes jog through my city during the morning and evening. Friends and family had suggested that I carry some sort of people spray while out on my daily run. I always shrugged off the notion that I should carry something 'just in case.' The Hogger was given to me as a stocking stuffer this past holiday and I am thoroughly impressed with not only it's quick deployment (did a quick test spray outside); but its design. Love that this spray has a convenient hand strap which makes it easy to carry and if necessary, access while out. I would recommend this to anyone that runs! January 13, 2014
1-3 of 3