Under Armour 295 Spongetech Official Basketball (29.5")
Hit the streets with your Under Armour® 295 Spongetech Basketball. The official size basketball is an ideal street ball designed to complement your outside game. The ball's exclusive dual-density Spongetech casing gives a soft cushioned feel, while GRIPSKIN™ Technology delivers the grip and tack needed to control the court. Show your loyalty with the big, bold, wrap-around channels clearly displaying your favorite basketball brand.
BASKETBALL SIZING CHART:
- Size: 29.5"
- For outdoor use
- Dual-Density exclusive Spongetech cover delivers a soft cushioned feel
- GRIPSKIN™ Technology provides ultimate grip and tack for control
- Wrap-around channels proudly display the large, bold UA logo
- Model: BB167
- Under Armour
BASKETBALL SIZING CHART:
- 29.5" (size 7) ball suitable for men and boys 12 and older
- 28.5" (size 6) ball suitable for women and girls 9 and older and boys ages 9-12
- 27.5" (size 5) ball suitable for ages 9 and under
- Note: The above ranges are not standard across all leagues. Be sure to check with your local league to ensure applicable sizing.
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23289466
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by That guy Great deal Very low price, but great quality. I truly recommend this product. March 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sugarysweet81 It's a good ball My son really likes this ball. I thought the price was a little high June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 007 Sturdy for a rubber ball This product seems good although I haven't used it yet. June 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by E Manufacturer Defect I loved the look and feel of outdoor ball. Bought it as a Christmas gift for my son. Would not hold air!!! Took it back to store and they did not have any in stock. Ordered same ball on line and was mailed to me. Ball was flat in box and did not hold air as well. Took it back to store and purchased another brand that I didn't really want. I was disappointed as was my son. January 12, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by 007 Update I purchased three of these balls the first lasted quite a long while and was very sturdy. The second had a slow leak from new and was disposed of. The third is still new. If not for the leak this sphere would have received five stars. December 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tyler2001 Under armour basketball For my son he is 13 says he loves the feel and handles great July 22, 2014
1-6 of 6