Green Biscuit Snipe Hockey Puck
Perfect your wrist shots, slapshots and snappers with the Green Biscuit™ Snipe. This off-ice practice puck is designed to withstand and reduce friction and vibration on rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt. The Green Biscuit™ Snipe is designed specifically for shooting practice but also serves as a greatn passing and handling training tool. The Green Biscuit® Snipe is perfect for athletes of all ages and skill levels.
- Green Biscuit™ Snipe practice hockey puck
- Designed specifically for shooting practice
- Also a great tool for perfecting passing and stick handling skills
- Excellent performance on all indoor and outdoor surfaces in all weather conditions
- Realistic puck feel won't tumble or rumble like other indoor/outdoor pucks
- Use on driveways, streets, sidewalks, parking lots, tennis courts, basements and more
- For use by players of all ages and skill levels
- Green Biscuit
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23313646
Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shooter The puck is great for stick handling. Once you start shooting it around a little bit ,it starts to loosen up.not very durable for shooting around Loosens after shooting around. Great stick handling tool. November 18, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dee19 Not worth the money This puck does not glide like the package tells u ..... It is no different then a $4.00 street hockey puck ! Waste of money April 7, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by meg64 good puck for street hockey-but will it last? Bought for my son to play hockey in the street. It works well but was scraped up after only 15 minutes of use. Not sure how long it will last. Oh well, he will probably lose it before it wears out any way. January 8, 2015
1-3 of 3