SABRE Red Cyclist Pepper Spray
Stay safe and stay fit with the SABRE® Red Cyclist Pepper Spray. Featuring a convenient bar strap and a tear away canister, the Cyclist Pepper Spray is ideal for bikers. Holding 1.25 oz, it releases up to 45 bursts or 18 one second bursts for protection against multiple threats. A reflective band aids in safety, making cyclists more visible to other vehicles on the road.
- Perfect for bicyclists, attaching to the frame for protection
- Convenient bar strap and tear away canister provides immediate accessibility
- Reflective band alerts drivers
- 45 bursts or 18 one second bursts for protection against multiple threats and ability to give a quick burst test spray biannually to ensure performance
- Contains 1.25 oz
- #1 brand used by police worldwide: NYPD, Chicago, Los Angeles County Sheriff's, US Marshals and more
- 4 year shelf life; double the industry average
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- 10 foot range provides protection at a safe distance
- "Making Grown Men Cry Since 1975"
- Model: CY-25-US
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 23357076
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spat Fits on any bike. The product was shipped quickly to my home. I have a large top tube on my bike. But the elastic band fit nicely on it. I have not had to use the spray yet. It is a good insurance policy. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike318 Great ! Fits bike bar nicely! I haven't had to use it yet but we do feel safer with it when out riding on the trail. June 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by pennyhuntinggrouse Sabre pepper spray I can't give an honest review of this item since it is as yet unused. I prefer to keep it that way and therefore will give the product a thumbs up on the consideration that it attaches nicely to my top tube where I can reach it if needed June 5, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by LoisAnn Initially a Disappointment, but Quickly Remedied by Replacement I chose this for my cyclist husband, to safely manage potentially dangerous dog encounters. The bar strap and tear away canister is the perfect styling to keep his ride safe. However, in his pre-ride trial to ensure the pepper spray was operational, the canister failed to spray. Instead, the hot pepper fluid ran down the side of the canister! We returned the defective canister, and Dicks quickly mailed a replacement, which works fine. May 30, 2014
1-4 of 4