Advanced Elements Hula 11' Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle BoardItem Number: 23484706
Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of This Product!! Must add Both Products to Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Advanced Elements® Hula™ 11' Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board allows you to enjoy the fun of stand up paddle boarding without the hassle of storing a large board. Perfect for a full body workout or a serene afternoon on the water, this inflatable stand-up paddle board features high-pressure drop-stitch construction and a raised board tip for stiff performance. A large foam traction pad offers superior grip even in rough waters.
- Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Features a lightweight design
- Can be used as a stand-up paddle board or kayak
- Ideal for closed or calm waters
- Can be paddled in class III rivers and whitewater conditions
- Raised board tip enhances performance
- Large foam traction pad gives superior grip
- High-pressure drop-stitch construction provides stiff performance
- Double layer of heavy duty PVC tarpaulin offers durability
- Tie down gear with 7 stainless steel D-rings
- 3 removable tracking fins for maintaining course
- Comes with optional kayak seat attachment and leash attachment
- Includes duffel bag and hand pump
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 707-745-9800.
- Length: 11'
- Width: 30"
- Folded dimensions: 19" x 9" x 34"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Maximum capacity: 230 lbs.
- Materials: High-pressure drop-stitch material , double layer of heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin, foam, stainless steel
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: AE1010
- Advanced Elements
Country Of Origin: China