Danner Men's High Ground GORE-TEX RealTree Xtra Field Hunting Boots
Save $10.00 (6%)
Stealthily track down prey in the Danner® Men's High Ground GORE-TEX® RealTree Xtra® hunting boot. A full-grain leather upper with 1000 Denier nylon intensifies durability, while RealTree® Xtra Green® design maximizes camouflage effectiveness. The EVA midsole amplifies support for a comfy step. The Danner Talon outsole delivers lightweight, athletic-inspired performance for maximum durability in the High Ground hunting boot.
- RealTree® Xtra Green® camouflage pattern with three layers of color for superior outdoor blending
- Full-grain leather upper with 1000 Denier nylon for intense breathability, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Lacing ghillies enhance fit across the forefoot with speed hooks for quick securing
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liner provides a breathable barrier against water, keeping feet dry in extreme conditions
- Polyurethane footbed increases cushioning for maximum comfort
- EVA midsole amplifies support for a comfortable step
- Nylon shank increases sole integrity
- Danner Talon outsole delivers lightweight athletic-inspired performance and traction on rugged surfaces
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Style: 46222
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23507216
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimStC Great Boot, Great Value Fit great right out of the box. Good ankle support. One of the best pair of boots I have owned and I wear boots every day. Danner is a step up. March 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave427 Great buy Every pair of Danner boots feel great and so do these. Very lightweight and comfortable February 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by gwhoppe I like how light weight they are. Have had a chance yet to use them in the field but I'm looking forward to it. They are really comfortable so far wearing them around. February 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by chuckp Did a lot of walking On my recent deer hunt I did a lot of walking in these boots and was more than happy at the comfort level. Walking up loose rock and soil hill sides I felt like I was in 4 wheel drive. The weather was in the mid 20's and my feet were not cold. November 11, 2013
1-4 of 4