Danner Men's High Ground GORE-TEX 8" Field Boots
Save $10.00 (6%)
Make the most of your day outdoors in the Danner Men's High Ground GORE-TEX® field boot. Rugged design features such as 400g of Thinsulate™ lining and waterproof membrane, help feet withstand changing weather conditions and harsh terrain. The EVA insole provides cushioning and support, so feet stay comfortable while you're on the hunt. Equipped with a durable rubber outsole, the High Ground GTX boot will protect feet all season.
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 9000 Denier nylon with foam for superior comfort
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Lock and load lacing system - across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Talon™ outsole delivers a lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions
- Nylon shank
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 3 lb 12 oz
- Style: 46224
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23507226
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikey1414 Wonderfull Boots Bought this boots to hunt in, they're light, warm did a lot of walking and was really great on my feet. The only thing I didn't like was the thin string need to be thicker December 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roosterslayer Excellent boots I ordered these right before a pheasant hunting trip to SD after realizing my 20 year old Danner Grouse boots (also great boots by the way) were not going to keep my feet dry in the 6" of snow that had fallen in the area we were hunting. There was no "break in" for these boots. I literally took them out of the box and packed them for my trip. I always wear liner socks, so I wasn't worried about blisters, but these were comfortable from the moment I put them on. They feel more like athletic shoes than boots, yet they have plenty of ankle support. I would want boots with a heavier sole if I were walking rugged terrain, such as hunting in the mountains, but these are perfect for upland game. I would buy them again in a heart beat. December 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tony C Danner boots These boots are the most comfortable and functional boot I've ever worn. Made in Portland = customer for life. I intend to buy another pair November 5, 2013
1-3 of 3