Advanced Elements Adaptour Aluminum SUP PaddleItem Number: 23513926
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Propel yourself across flat waters on your stand up paddle board with the Advanced Elements® Adaptour Aluminum SUP Paddle. Designed for paddling on smooth waters, this aluminum paddle is durable and lightweight. The narrow tear drop shaped blade lets you to cut through water quickly with less resistance. Adjust the paddle height easily with pin locks. Heavy-duty paddle grip offers a secure hold. Break it down into 2 pieces for storage.
- Break down SUP paddle
- Perfect for paddling on smooth waters
- Aluminum shaft is durable and lightweight
- Shaft adjusts from 170-210 cm.
- Narrow tear drop shaped blade provides less resistance and allows quicker paddling
- Heavy-duty paddle grip ensures a secure hold
- Pin locks make it easy to adjust shaft length
- Breaks down into 2 pieces for convenient travel
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 707-745-9800.
- Material: Aluminum
- Shaft shape: Straight
- Blade size: 16" x 7.5"
- Overall length: 210 cm.
- Packed length: 95 cm.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: AE2032
- Advanced Elements
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zak So far so good! I have only used the paddle once, but it held up great. It adjust very easy and has many length options. December 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kimjs Works fine but.. I'm pleased with my purchase however, it was really, really hard to open the adjustment locks. Once I got it unlocked it slid easily to the adjustment I needed. September 19, 2013
1-2 of 2