Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Inflatable KayakItem Number: 23513956
Free Shipping on Select Inflatable Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Boats By Sea Eagle & Advanced Elements!! (See Promotion Details)
Go on a weekend adventure exploring remote estuaries and fjords in the Advanced Elements® AdvancedFrame™ Expedition Inflatable Kayak. Featuring a folding frame, this 13' Advanced Elements® inflatable kayak sets up quickly and stores conveniently for travel. Its large storage capacity makes it great for long trips. Designed with an aluminum rib frame and 9 air chambers, the Expedition has optimal tracking performance and buoyancy.
- Inflatable folding frame kayak
- Made for 1 person
- Great for extended trips
- Can be paddled on class II rivers
- Designed with aluminum rib frame in bow and stern for increased performance
- Long length improves tracking and speed
- Skeg tracking fin keeps kayak on a straight course
- Low center of gravity offers stability
- Open cockpit makes it easy to enter and exit kayak
- 9 chambers adds buoyancy
- Compact size makes it easy to transport
- Raised deck makes paddling easy
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt (not included)
- Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick set up
- Foot brace for comfortable leg positioning
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support for optimal comfort
- Seat folds for added convenience
- Large storage compartment is perfect for long trips
- Secure cargo in bungee deck lacing
- D-ring tie downs for additional gear storage
- Molded rubber handles and neoprene knuckle guards for convenient carrying
- Rugged and durable construction provides longevity
- Welded seams prevent leaks
- Comes with duffel bag
- Equipped with repair kit
- Includes owner's manual
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 707-745-9800.
- Length: 13'
- Width: 32"
- Folded dimensions: 31" X 16" X 10"
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Maximum capacity: 450 lbs.
- Materials: Aluminum rib frame
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: AE1009-Y
- Advanced Elements
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by rr terifico I used this model kayak in class 3 rapids- creaking in South Platte and going down the Arkansas river in Colorado. It then came with an adaptable skirt which was adequate if not imperfect. It tries to be the best of both worlds between a hard shell and an inflatable- and just about pulls it off. It is so pack-able (but still a little heavy), we took it to Costa Rica and did some coastal exploration and mild surfing in it. Dealing with beach sand was another matter, and almost made the effort not worthwhile. On the rivers, it tracked very well, dare I say it, was almost as fast and maneuverable as my hardshell- and always more stable. I did miss not having the option to allow it to self bail- this made it hotter and worrisome in harder rapids (class 2 up). I have kayaked class 4 in other inflatables that self-bailed. June 1, 2014
1-1 of 1