Advanced Elements FireFly Inflatable KayakItem Number: 23514126
Free Shipping on Select Inflatable Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Boats By Sea Eagle & Advanced Elements!! (See Promotion Details)
Float down stretches of lazy river or paddle across calm lakes on the Advanced Elements® FireFly™ Inflatable Kayak. Ideal for recreational kayaking, the 7'10" Advanced Elements® FireFly™ is lightweight and compact for superior portability. The rigid bow and stern provides strength and improves performance. A polyester cover adds durability and PVC tarpaulin hull material prevents punctures. Take it on-the-go in its carry bag.
- Compact inflatable kayak
- Made for 1 person
- Great for river and lake recreation
- Lightweight design increases portability
- Rigid bow and stern provides strength and stability
- Hull design features a landing plate
- Twistlok™ valves and Spring™ valves make set up quick
- Tracking fin improves performance
- 3 chambers offer buoyancy
- Store gear in the mesh pocket
- Bungee deck lacing provides storage
- Rubber molded handles for transport
- Welded perimeter seam seals against leaks
- Polyester cover adds durability
- Heavy-duty PVC main chamber and PVC tarpaulin hull material prevents punctures
- Carrying duffel bag for convenient storage and transport
- Comes with a repair kit
- Includes owner's manual
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 707-745-9800.
- Length: 7'10"
- Width: 35"
- Folded dimensions: 23" X 18" X 5"
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Maximum capacity: 250 lbs.
- Materials: Heavy-duty PVC, PVC tarpaulin
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: AE1020-Y
- Advanced Elements
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Andrew No tracking, fast set-up, good build Would not say this is the best BUT for an inflatable it is Average +. Tracks like a brick, but it set up fast, tears down fast, and travels well. I am 230 lbs and I am too heavy for it BUT I bought it for my teen age daughter and it is perfect. July 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Firefly Lover I LOVE IT! I bought the Firefly (inflatable) kayak online. I bought it because at the age of 70 with some orthopedic issues with my shoulder, I needed a light, short, easy to transport kayak. Since it's inflatable, I wouldn't have to get a rack on top of my car; I could just deflate it and stick it in my trunk. It's only sixteen pounds which even I can carry either inflated or deflated. I have used it only one time so far because the weather has turned cold. It's October in Missouri. When I took it to the lake, I easily blew it up with the bellows foot pump which you have to buy separately. You have to blow up the three separate air bags in a certain order per instructions, being careful not to over inflate them and only filling them until they are "firm." You don't need an electric pump.You also need to buy the paddle separately;I bought the Twilight Travel Paddle which is light (under 3 pounds) and can be easily separated into two parts. You need to buy a life jacket. Also some lakes expect you to license your kayak for a small fee. There is no seat that comes with the kayak but you can buy one online. I don't feel like I need one as it's comfortable enough without the seat. The kayak maneuvered very well, didn't take in any water, was easily paddled and was alot of fun. I didn't stay out long, and I'm looking forward to finding a float trip on a river for the beginning of spring. My biggest problem with the kayak was getting out of it! October 23, 2013
1-2 of 2