Under Armour Men's Ops Trainer Tactical Boots
Dig deep and work hard in the Under Armour® Men's Ops Trainer tactical boot. Fortified by full grain leather and a 7.25 inch Cordura® shaft, the Ops Trainer provides lasting durability. Feet stay comfy all day thanks to Micro G® midsole foam, for sturdy cushioning as a 4D Foam® footbed adheres to your foot for a superior fit. Cut your feet some slack as the Ops Trainer tactical work boot helps you get the job done.
- 7.25 in Cordura® shaft and full grain leather upper for durable ankle protection
- Micro G® midsole foam maximizes cushioning on landing and ensures powerful lift-off
- TPU midsole shank optimizes lateral support
- 4D Foam® footbed adheres to the shape of your foot for enhanced fit and supreme comfort
- Tread inspired by mountain bikes designed for quick-cuts and agile movement
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Style: 1241638-972
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23544716
Rated 2.5 out of 5†by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5†by MDZ Great Comfort, Very Poor Workmanship. I bought these on line the 23rd of November 2013, the tread on the bottom is already separating from the sole of the boot, very poor workmanship. for $137.00 they should last longer! March 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5†by Mrs.Sahagun so far so good I bought these for my husband because he is a UPS driver, and is hard on his shoes. He put them on and said they were super light and comfortable. He really likes them, his only complaint was that they rub the skin raw on his leg on the back of the shoe. Wearing high socks may help. Its only been a few weeks so we are hoping they last a good while. July 2, 2014
1-2 of 2