Mizuno Men's Speed Trainer 5 Baseball Shoe
Save $15.02 (18%)
Train for success this offseason in the Speed Trainer 5. A SpeedSkin synthetic seamless upper and padded tongue offer superior lightweight performance and fit while a full-length midsole keeps your foot locked in and delivers lightweight cushioning. The Mizuno® Speed Trainer 5 baseball shoe has a Kube™ outsole that ensures unmatched independent traction and comfort for training on different types of surfaces.
- Ideal for indoor drills, on field practice and cross training
- SpeedSkin upper ensures lightweight feel and performance through a seamless upper construction
- Padded tongue provides added comfort and feel
- Full-length midsole delivers top of the line padding for added comfort and increased rebound
- Kube™ multi studded outsole offers maximum independent traction on multiple surfaces
- Previous Model: Speed Trainer G5
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Style: 320458
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23595446
Rated 2 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Willy Size Mighty Mouse is correct. I ordered these for my 11 yr old in a size larger than he wears. They were way too small! Had to get him 2 sizes larger than the rest of his shoes. I got a pair for myself as well in 13, they were too small as well. I normally wear 12-13 in most shoes, never larger. I too am a coach. I do recommend this shoe, just be sure to get it at the store and try it on first. Have multiple Mizuno shoes and they run on the small side, but these are absurd. September 23, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mighty Mouse Shoes not true to size Ive worn Mizuno shoes most of my adult life. These are not true to size and didn't fit. They came in a day later than promised. Very Disappointed. I am a Coach. April 9, 2014
1-2 of 2