Nike Women's Air SpeedLax 4 Turf Lacrosse Cleat
See Price In Cart
Score the game winning goal in style in the Air SpeedLax 4. A synthetic leather upper and dual pull fit system offer added durability and dynamic lockdown while a ¾-length Phylon midsole delivers the perfect combination of midfoot padding and support. The Nike® SpeedLax 4 turf lacrosse cleat has a rubber outsole with rubber nubs and integrated flex zones that provide lightweight strength and traction allowing you to drive hard.
- Synthetic leather upper provides great range of motion, a supportive fit, and enhanced durability
- Dual Pull fit system and ¾-length Phylon wedge midsole offer added cushioning, support and lock down
- Low-profile forefoot delivers feel and responsiveness that would make you think you're wearing nothing at all
- Rubber outsole with rubber nubs and integrated flex zones ensure maximum drive, lightweight strength and grip to perform your best every time out
- Previous Model: SpeedLax III
- Style: 616301
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23642816
Rated 3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ckarsono Seems do the job Purchased for my daughter. She has been playing for about 2 months now So far so good. April 23, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shelli8265 Comfortable and good on turf. These shoes are comfortable and the tread does well in the grass and dirt! I love love love the colors! I like Nike because they run narrow, these ran a little snug so I'm glad I got a 1/2 size up. Not the most breathable shoe as my feet got pretty warm and sweated more than usual. April 19, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by bergtothebo Too narrow I purchased these for my daughter and she had to return them. Too narrow. April 8, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by lesliebuck Bright color! This product is exactly as described and exactly what I was expecting. As far as a review goes, I would like to point out that this shoe is SLIGHTLY narrow. I have wider than normal feel but not necessarily wide feet. Basically the shoe is snug but not too snug to be uncomfortable. If you would describe your feet as wide, this shoe is not for you. On a good note, the pink color is even brighter than the picture, which I love. February 11, 2014
1-4 of 4