Warrior Kids' Vex 2 Lacrosse Cleat
Save $10.02 (25%)
- Take an extra 25% off! Clearance footwear quantities are limited. Product may not ship in original packaging.
Elevate your play this season in the Vex 2. A synthetic leather upper and mesh tongue provide game changing stability and flexibility while a heel counter assists with rear motion control. A full-length midsole eliminates all cleat pressure and enhances your play, stability and comfort. The Warrior® Vex 2 lacrosse cleat uses a performance grade rubber outsole to deliver unmatched traction and support you can rely on.
- Synthetic upper offers premium fit and feel as well as durability for added longevity
- Mesh tongue and forefoot flex grooves deliver improved fit, flex and air circulation
- Full-length midsole ensures unmatched padding and comfort while a heel counter adds enhanced motion control
- High performance rubber outsole provides maximum stability, grip and acceleration for improved play
- Previous Model: Vex
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Style: WJVEX2
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 23644546
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Melissa5 Great cleats at a reasonable price This is the second pair of these lacrosse cleats I've purchased for my daughter, and they fit the bill. They are comfortable, reasonably priced, and she likes them a lot. September 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by kelly warrior We've used this brand in the past and have good results as far as sizing goes for my older daughter but the color selection was limited. For my younger daughter they don't carry the size we needed so i was disappointed in that. Pleased with the promptness of our online order. I would buy again. May 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Clara Very pleased I ordered these online as the store was out of them for my 8 year old son. A very helpful manager helped me order them in the store and they arrived within 3 days as promised. The cleats are easy to clean and have held up well in the mud. May 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by j great product from warrior lacrosse These were bought for my 7yo daughter who constantly complained that her feet hurt after wearing her cleats. My older daughter has been wearing Warrior cleats for the past 2 seasons and they have held up very well. These have been sloshed through the mud and a wet cloth cleans them right up. The kid is not complaining any more about sore feet, so if she is happy, so am I! April 2, 2014
1-4 of 4