Under Armour Men's Brow Tine RealTree Xtra GORE-TEX 400g Field Hunting Boots
Prowl through the woods in the Under Armour® Men's Brow Tine RealTree Xtra® GORE-TEX® 400g hunting boot. A waterproof full-grain leather upper protects against the elements in an athletic cut reducing bulk for enhanced mobility. 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining repels water while wicking away sweat-based moisture. UA® Scent Control technology minimizes your natural scent so you can hunt undetected in the Brow Tine boot.
- RealTree Xtra® camouflage pattern
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper and abrasion-resistant textile protects against the elements
- Slim, athletic-cut upper eliminates extra fabric for lightweight performance and enhanced mobility
- Speed lacing system for lightning-fast adjustments and a customizable fit
- 400 grams of Primaloft® insulation keeps feet warm
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining repels water while wicking away sweat-based moisture
- UA Scent Control technology keeps you undetected by reducing natural scents and odors
- EVA midsole provides prime cushioning and shock absorption for lasting comfort
- Molded Ortholite® footbed with memory foam delivers superior cushioning for comfort
- Lightweight Thermo Polyurethane shank offers enhanced midfoot support and integrity
- Flexible push-through protection outsole maximizes protection against rocks, impact, debris, and other rough terrain
- Height: 7.63"
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Style: 1240079
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 23742366
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Birdhunter13 Great boots Great boots warm and the most comfortable I have ever owned. I bought 2 pairs over the past year and use them for daily wear they are so nice! 400 grams is perfict. I have stood in 5 inches of water fishing for 30 minutes and not a drop of water got in. November 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kauai Best boots i ever purchased Reason why is the best boots i ever purhased.worth every penny!! i currently dealing w/ heal spur on my right foot and wearing this boots amazingly doesn't feel pain on my heal even when I'm packing 30-50 lbs total from hunting!! Also i hunted 2 days w/ this boots on the rain and my sox Was barely wet.if i could afford annother pair and shipping i would for sure buy another pair and for sure wear it for work too!! Instead of wearing my asics running shoes..yes people it's that comfortable and feel very light on my feet!! October 25, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nick They leak I bought these at the start of archery season. I didn't put many miles on archery season but did feel as thou there is not much ankle support. First day of rifle season was very wet but not a heavy rain, my feet got more than a little wet from walking a few miles thru the muddy paths and wet grass. It's not that they just leaked by the laces, my entire sock was wet. I plan on returning. For a $200 boot, I thought they would be a lot better. Going back to bear claws, heavy but always reliable and durable. December 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jon Most comfortable boot I ever owned!! I work outdoors 8hrs a day 5 days a week. Walking around 30,000 to 40,000 steps per day. One weakness is the gortex failed within the 3mths. Not sure when because of snow melt off was few so not much water to deal with till end. But overall great boot. Also DICKS is great about returns this is the reason I ONLY buy at DICKS. They back the product they sell. Thanks DICKS!!! April 6, 2014
1-4 of 4