Under Armour Wheel House Roller Bag
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Boasting ample storage space and advanced organization, the Under Armour Wheel House Roller Bag is perfect for any team, coach or player. The UA Wheel House Baseball Bag features 4 separate bat chambers, 2 large top-loaded compartments, an exterior batting glove attachment and durable wide-tread roller wheels for easy traveling and all-terrain stability. A UA Storm Treated (DWR) front pocket and padded laptop sleeve protect your valuables.
- Large wheeled baseball / softball bat bag
- Four separate bat chambers protect each bat
- Top-loaded spacious main compartment to house and store your gear
- Top-loaded compartment for helmet or glove
- Exterior attachment for batting gloves
- Durable wide-tread roller wheels with wide base for easy travel and stability
- Padded laptop sleeve offers protection while on the road
- UA Storm Treatment (DWR) valuables pocket in front
- Two tuck-away fence hooks for convenient dugout hanging and safe travel
- Abrasion-resistant, PU-coated bottom panel construction prevents bag sagging and protects gear
- Reinforced tarpaulin bottom with reinforced rails for maximum durability and long-term use
- UA Storm Treatment (DWR) throughout protects your bag and equipment from the elements
- Fabric: 600D polyester construction with DWR treatment and tarpaulin
- Dimensions: 36" length x 15" width x 12" height
- Model: UASB-DRB
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23742406
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by kladd9502 We had one week and already tearing at bottom Love the room of the bag, it has plenty of space for anything that you want to put into it. However, we have had it for less than a week, my daughter has taken it to two games and a four day camp and it already has holes at the bottom of the bag. It looks worse than the bag that she has carried for the past three seasons. They are sending me a new one, however I do not hold out much hope that it will be any better. The material doesn't seem strong enough to withstand the normal wear and tear of excessive travel ball. At this point, I feel it is not worth the amount of money that I have paid for it. June 12, 2015
1-1 of 1