Lacrosse Men's AeroHead Mossy Oak Infinity 18" Rubber Hunting Boots
Take on any challenge with confidence in the Lacrosse® Men's AeroHead Mossy Oak Infinity® 18" rubber hunting boot. Designed with AeroFrom technology, these boots consist of a neoprene upper for a lightweight, flexible fit. With waterproof protection from top to bottom, you can spend hours outdoors in unparalleled comfort. Make it through the woods, fields or streams in the AeroHead rubber hunting boot.
- Mossy Oak Infinity® camo pattern
- AeroForm technology with liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction is lightweight and flexible
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Uncompromised waterproof protection with Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner is soft and comfortable
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole delivers added cushioning
- Integrated shank covers the arch of the foot providing support and stability
- 3.5mm naturally insulating neoprene for ultimate warmth
- Aero non-loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -30°F
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Style: 716030
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23747706
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric9 Awesome Boot! I purchased this boot a little over a month ago for this hunting season after shopping around for a pair of rubber or neoprene boots. I decided on these because I have heard horror stories of trying to get off rubber boots. I went with the 3.5mm thick neoprene, and have not been disappointed. These boots are plenty warm, and very comfortable. On average I walk into my spot at least a half mile through marshy land. I have stepped in creeks, small streams, and mud pits but none of these penetrate the boots. They have held up very well so far, and I am hoping for many years of use out of them. December 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ek Awesome boots Very comfortable and keeping my feet warm ! Feet staying dry in the snow ! November 28, 2014
1-2 of 2