Fitness Gear Standard Plate TreeItem Number: 23773376
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Constructed of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tubing, the Fitness Gear Standard Plate Tree is built to hold up to 450 lbs of standard style weight plates for an organized storage solution. The extremely stable, triangular frame structure features six storage posts and collars and provides safe, easy access to weights. Organize your home gym and keep your workout area neat with the Fitness Gear Standard Plate Tree.
- Standard plate tree made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tubing
- Highly durable hammertone finish to prevent scratching and lifetime of usage
- Six weight plate storage posts and collars to hold standard style weight plates
- Triangular frame structure ensures stability, safety and ease of access to weights
- Rubber base caps to protect floors
- Standard plates not included
- 1 year limited warranty on parts
- Assembled Dimensions: 20" L x 16" W x 22" H
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Model: STE00114
- Fitness Gear
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-677-4771.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sam Pretty decent A little flimsy, but it does the job. A fair product at a fair price. July 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by MetalNovice Wobbly The pegs wobble in their holes punched through the sheet metal and the machine screws (i.e. bolts) that are supposed to hold the feet on strip out of their tiny threads in the sheet metal, where sheet-metal screws should have been used. I'm taking it back and spending the extra $50 for one that has thick enough metal to weld, like a Body Solid. June 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gina Perfect for our small gym I purchased this for a small fitness center at a condominium that I manage to get the plates off the floor and this was perfect. November 5, 2013
1-3 of 3