Tour Edge Bazooka Platinum Iron-WoodItem Number: 23777846
Free Shipping on Golf Equipment, Apparel and Footwear!! No Minimum Purchase! (See Promotion Details)
The Bazooka Platinum Iron-Wood is ideal for golfers looking to replace irons with an easy-to-hit hybrid. Two heavy tungsten sole weights place more weight below the ball for a bigger sweet spot and increased forgiveness. The lightweight, thin crown and thin clubface improve distance out on the fairway. With more weight in the sole of the Tour Edge Men's Bazooka Platinum Iron-Wood, the CG is lowered and easily generates a higher launch.
- Perimeter-weighted, oversized, hollow, hyper-steel head Bazooka Platinum Iron-Woods
- Two heavy tungsten sole weights increase forgiveness of the hybrids
- More weight gets underneath the golf ball so shots fly farther - even miss hits
- Lightweight, thin forged crown and a cast body combine for improved accuracy from the fairway
- 20-grams of weight is added to the sole for a lower center of gravity (CG) for higher launch
- Thin clubface with 3 internal reinforcement bars improve distance on all shots
- Bazooka Platinum Series Graphite Shaft
- Tour Edge
- Loft: 18.0°
- Lie: 59.5°
- Length: 39.8"
#3 Iron-Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 20.0°
- Lie: 60.0°
- Length: 39.3"
#4 Iron-Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 23.0°
- Lie: 60.5°
- Length: 38.8"
#5 Iron-Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 26.0°
- Lie: 61.0°
- Length: 38.3"
#6 Iron-Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 29.0°
- Lie: 62.0°
- Length: 37.8"
#7 Iron-Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 33.0°
- Lie: 62.5°
- Length: 37.3"
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jomama terrible it wouldnt even hit the puck.... something was really messed up with this hockey stick January 4, 2014
1-1 of 1