Tour Edge BackDraft GT+ #11 Putter
Sink those putts with the BackDraft GT+ #11 Putter. This alignment putter features both a high Moment Of Inertia (MOI) and high contrast head design. Those two elements combine with a jumbo-sized putter grip for a straight back and straight through putt that is sure to be on line. The Tour Edge Men's BackDraft GT+ #11 Putter gives golfers easy alignment and improved confidence through every stroke.
- Bring the game into focus with the jumbo grip, high MOI BackDraft GT+ #11 alignment putter
- High-Contrast head and jumbo-sized grip technologies are blended into one design
- Provides accuracy and forgiveness on the greens
- Optic Technology increases the contrast between the white putter head and the green to aid in alignment
- White matte finish also reduces glare, increasing confidence at address
- Tour Edge Jumbo grip forces golfer to use big muscles and prevents the wrists from breaking for a smooth putt stroke
- Reduced grip pressure minimizes club head rotation for a more consistent, on-line putt
- Headcover included
- Tour Edge
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Loft: 4.0°
- Lie: 71.0°
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23777916
Rated 3 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5áby Pastorrobin OK for a cheap putter. The putter was well balanced. The colors were pleasing to the eye. It felt good in the hands. Everything was good until you hit the ball. This cheap ting would sound revealing the inferior metal composition of the head. I could not get past the low quality of that sound and so I returned it. I could just picture it breaking the first time is was accidentally hit by something solid or dropped in the parking lot. No one wants to spend time getting used to a putter only to have to replace it because it broke easily. September 9, 2014
1-1 of 1