Sea Eagle 330 Deluxe Tandem Kayak PackageItem Number: 23780546
Free Shipping on Select Inflatable Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Boats By Sea Eagle & Advanced Elements!! (See Promotion Details)
Grab a friend and head to the water with the Sea Eagle® 330 Deluxe Tandem Kayak Package! This durable kayak is designed to be paddled by one or two people and includes two curved blade paddles, two comfortable seats and a high-capacity ABS foot pump. The 330 Deluxe takes only six minutes to inflate and fits easily into your car trunk for transport. The Sea Eagle® 330 Deluxe weighs only 26 pounds, so it's a cinch to carry anywhere!
- 2-person inflatable kayak
- Easy to store, transport and carry
- Includes two 7'10" four-part curved blade backpack paddles and a storage bag
- Includes two 17" x 12" x 19" comfortable seats
- Durable 33 mil Polykrylar
- High-frequency welded seams
- Inflatable I-beam construction floor
- Three chambers: Port, starboard & floor
- 2 skegs on the bottom for tracking & speed
- Lashed-down inflatable spray skirts
- Bow & stern grab line
- Sun & salt water resistant hull
- Self-bailing drain valve
- Five deluxe one-way valves
- Includes pressure gauge, repair kit (two 4" x 3" material swatches & 2 tubes of glue) & printed instructions
- Includes high capacity ABS foot pump
- Includes carry bag
- Rated for up to Class III Whitewater
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 631-898-2118.
- Exterior dimensions: 11'2" x 2'10"
- Interior dimensions: 9'6" x 1'1"
- Deflated dimensions: 24" x 16" x 7"
- Max. capacity: 2 adults or 500 lbs
- Carry weight: 26 lbs
- Inflation time: Approximately 6 minutes
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty for defects only
- Includes 2 paddles
- Asymmetrical blade
- Breaks down into 4 pieces for easy storage & transport; snap-lock buttons make it easy to connect
- Shaft material: Aluminum
- Blade material: Fibrylon
- 65° feather capability
- Weight: 2.62 lbs
- Style #: SE330K_DT
- Sea Eagle
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by kayaker68 Not an easy paddle First lets start out that this thing is VERY heavy when rolled up and in it's pack to carry, try closer to 60lbs. 26Lbs? Maybe inflated, but no way stored which is the whole reason you buy it -easy carrying. Also, unless you are 6' tall or more, I found that at 5'3" I sit too low even with the blow up seat to paddle effectively and it is a lot of strain on my shoulders. If you are looking for a leisurely cruise around the lake, have 2 people or are a bigger person then this may be just the thing, but for serious kayaking and keeping up with a group of kayakers this is not what you want. (Note: I do have a standard kayak as well and was just looking for something with easier storage). The pump rocks though! June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captainjack Compact for traveling Have had mine for three years, better than the hardshell kayaks I have had. I love the fact that it's compact fits in the trunk and when I get to where I'm going I can inflated and be on the water in under 15 minutes. I always have mine with me regardless just in case I see something that I want to get on. I load up my camping gear take it down the Delaware River camp out overnight on the weekend I just can't say enough about this. Very well constructed with separate air chambers thick shell, almost military grade. Have taken it down class 2 Rapids holds up very well, have bounced off rocks, and it tracks fairly well. I like seeing individuals with hardshell kayaks struggling to get them on and off their vehicles and it usually takes two to do it. May 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by OutdoorEnthusiast88 Amazing deal to get out on the water!! We bought this kayak a year ago to finally get out on the water in NH. This thing fits the bill! We've taken her into the frigid Atlantic, the mountain lakes, and even down a river! Not a single issue or leak! Just bring it camping with you and paddle out, throw the anchor in and go swimming for hours on end. Plus there's enough room to bring a small cooler with you for lunch and drinks Pumping it up takes about 10 minutes and the whole thing fits in a regular sedan trunk with plenty of room for extra camping gear! If you don't have the proper means or want to spend that money on an expensive roof rack and hard-shelled kayaks then this is hard to beat! I think there's a three year warranty too. April 11, 2014
1-3 of 3