Sea Eagle 370 Pro Tandem Kayak PackageItem Number: 23780576
Free Shipping on Select Inflatable Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Boats By Sea Eagle & Advanced Elements!! (See Promotion Details)
Enjoy taking your kayak anywhere with the ease and portability of the Sea Eagle« 370 Pro Tandem Kayak Package! Weighing only 32 pounds and with deflated dimensions of only 31" x 19" x 8", this kayak fits easily into your car trunk. With room for two adults, the 370 Pro is built from durable materials and includes two curved blade paddles, a convenient carry bag, a high-capacity ABS foot pump, a repair kit and two deluxe inflatable seats.
- 2-person inflatable kayak
- Easy to store, transport and carry
- Includes two 7'10" four-part curved blade backpack paddles and a storage bag
- Includes two deluxe inflatable kayak seats
- Durable 38 mil Polykrylar
- High-frequency welded seams
- Inflatable I-beam construction floor
- Three chambers: Port, starboard & floor
- 2 skegs on the bottom for tracking & speed
- Lashed-down inflatable spray skirts
- Bow & stern grab line
- Sun & salt water resistant hull
- Self-bailing drain valve
- Five deluxe one-way valves
- Includes pressure gauge, repair kit (two 4" x 3" material swatches & 2 tubes of glue) & printed instructions
- Includes high capacity ABS foot pump
- Includes carry bag
- Rated for up to Class III Whitewater
- NMMA certified
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 631-898-2118.
- Exterior dimensions: 12'6" x 2'10"
- Interior dimensions: 10'8" x 1'1"
- Deflated dimensions: 31" x 19" x 8"
- Max. capacity : 2 adults or 500 lbs
- Carry weight: 32 lbs
- Inflation time: Approximately 8 minutes
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty for defects only
- Includes 2 paddles
- Asymmetrical blade
- Breaks down into 4 pieces for easy storage & transport; snap-lock buttons make it easy to connect
- Shaft material: Aluminum
- Blade material: Fibrylon
- 65░ feather capability
- Weight: 2.62 lbs
Deluxe inflatable seat specs:
- Includes 2 seats
- Design offers improved back support
- Includes a rear pocket for storage
- Dimensions: 14" x 21" x 19"
- Allows you to sit 5" off the kayak floor
- Style #: SE370K_PT
- Sea Eagle
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 3.6 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Jeff62 Sea Eagle 370 Purchased this to take with us in our camper. First impression I had was that it was made very well. It is not a blow up pool toy. Inital setup took about 30 minutes. We got the 370 pro because my wife and I wanted to take the dog along with us and everyone said the seats are nicer than the deluxe. First time out I noticed it is very heavy carting it to the canal we were going to paddle on. You will not "backpack" this very far. At the canal it took ten minutes to unpack and inflate everything. I'm 6', 225 lbs,, my wife is 5'4" 140 lbs and our dog is medium sized 45 lbs. We all fit!. The dog sat between my legs (I was in the back) and I sometimes put my legs up along the sides to stretch out. It tracked well when we paddled correctly. (Calm water, no current) We went over tree limbs and some rocks where it was shallow and not a mark was left on the bottom. It rode a little lower in the water than I thought it was going to. (I may not have inflated it completely). We had several complements on it from other kayakers and boaters on the canal, mostly because we had the dog with us. (They thought that was cool) It deflates quickly and everthing fits well in the bag. I didn't try to cram in the paddles but they will fit. Can't wait to take it on the lake and in the river. I would give it Five stars but nothing is perfect. There are no D rings on the sides and Sea Eagle recommends not gluing any on. I threaded a rope through the front and rear spray skirts and along the sides. I put loops in the rope along the sides to hang the paddles when not using them. The kayak is white and I'm not a big fan of "white" anything. It did get dirty and I cleaned it with soap and water before drying it out and storing it in the camper. I'll re-post if we find any problems fishing with it in the lake or taking it on the river with a current. August 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby dj Sea Eagel 370 We have been out a few times. It does not perform like a hard kayak but suits our needs just fine. We think of it more as an inflatable canoe rather than a kayak. If two adults are considering one of the inflatable kayak's we suggest getting the Sea Eagle 370 because of the additional space. We have had fun with it. July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby tick45 Works as advertised. Works as advertised. I would recommend this product. June 3, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5áby Scooter Terrible! Not sturdy at all! Paddle for 10 minutes and was fed up it. Took it back and bought a really kayak. May 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Johnny Great 1st kayak I bought this to take the kids out in lakes and maybe the ocean. So far I've only had out on a calm lake and I loved it. It has good balance and good speed on the water. It's my first kayak but so far it's been great.It's easy to inflate and deflate. It has a little weight to it when you're carrying around but not too bad at all. But check the weight and make sure you're comfortable lugging it around. It comes with a bag and strap to carry it in. It's nice because there's plenty of room in the bag to get it back in, it's not like trying to stuff a tent in a redicously tight bag.As with any inflatable you need to re-inflate when you get back home to thouroghly dry it out. October 2, 2013
1-5 of 5