Mizuno Pro MZP271 Maple BatItem Number: 23901566
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Hand-selected, cut and crafted using the finest hard maple, the MZP271 Mizuno® Pro Maple Bat features a reinforced carbon-wrapped handle and taper for maximum durability and performance. Boasting advanced-engineered composite maple wood construction and a lightweight Tilia wood core, the MZP271 Mizuno® Pro boasts maximum durability with a reduce swing weight. A black sanded carbon handle provides a better grip.
- Advanced-engineered composite maple wood construction
- Lightweight Tilia wood core helps reduce swing weight
- Reinforced carbon wrapped handle and taper offers maximum durability
- Feel and performance of maple wood with consistent performance
- Multiple pieces of maple within the barrel provides maximum performance and durability
- Same model used by top professional athletes, including Billy Butler and Khiro Suzuki
- Sanded carbon handle provides a better grip
- Incredibly light swing weight
- Bat has exact weight marked
- Vendor finish: black
- Turning model: MZP271
- Manufacturer's warranty: 120 days
- Model: 340296.9090
MIZUNO WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Due to the nature of the sport, Mizuno® Maple and Ash bats are excluded from any warranty
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country of Origin: Japan
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kryle Bats This bat is really good. It is holding up for me!! April 27, 2014
1-1 of 1