Eskimo Stingray S33 Power Ice Auger
The Eskimo Stingray S33 packs standard features with a lightweight design and ruggedly dependable Viper® engine. The handles and pull rope are designed for easy use when wearing cold weather protection. Quantum™ blades combine the power of shaving and chipping into one blade to easily cut through any ice. The Eskimo® Stingray™ S33 Power Ice Auger is perfect for anglers looking the step above a standard ice auger.
- Viper® 33 cc engine for unrelenting performance in cold weather
- Quantum™ blades combine shaving and chipping blades to make quick work of any ice condition
- Ball bearing transmission uses sealed ball bearings instead of bushings for a longer lasting transmission
- Mitten grip pull rope makes starting the engine easy in freezing conditions
- Foam grip handlebars protect against vibration and cold temps
- Wide-wing tubular steel handle bars stabilize and maximize control
- Fingertip throttle trigger controls power with precision
- Primer button helps start engine quickly
- Includes blade protector
- Engine: Viper®
- CC's: 33.0cc
- RPM: 8000
- Gear Ratio: 49:1
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Auger Length: 42 in.
- Cutting Diameter: 8 in.
- Blade Style: Quantum™
- Handle Design: Tubular Steel with Foam Grip
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip
- Weight: 28 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23908146