Eskimo Shark Z71 Power Ice Auger
The Eskimo Shark Z71 offers superior power with an unrelenting 71 cc two-cycle Viper® engine that's specially designed for cold temps. The combination of high-torque and RPM with Quantum™ blades means you can cut through any ice condition. Easy to start, thanks to a decompression button and Hypercoil™, the Eskimo® Shark™ Z71 Power Ice Auger arms anglers with strength and dependability that lasts season after season.
- Viper® 71cc two-cycle engine for unrelenting performance in cold weather
- Quantum™ blades combine shaving and chipping blades to make quick work of any ice condition
- Hypercoil™ pull start reduces pulling energy for less stress on shoulders and arms
- Ball bearing transmission uses sealed ball bearings instead of bushings for a longer lasting transmission
- Heat-treated gears
- Aluminum handlebars with ergonomic grips for comfortable control
- Mitten grip pull rope makes starting the engine easy in freezing conditions
- Decompression button for easier starting
- Primer button helps start engine quickly
- Includes blade protector
- Engine: Viper®
- CC's: 71.0cc
- RPM: 8000
- Gear Ratio: 25:1
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Auger Length: 42 in.
- Cutting Diameter: 10 in.
- Blade Style: Quantum™
- Handle Design: Aluminum Handle Bar
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip
- Hypercoil: Yes
- Weight: 34 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23908176