TaylorMade Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter
NOW: $99.97 (33% off!)
The Ghost Tour Putter Series gives golfers a smooth stroke and solid feel is a sharp-looking package. The Daytona 12 is a blade style putter featuring the contrasting white and black design to aid in alignment on the green. Each piece of the putter is designed to work together for an unmatched feel on high-pressure shots. The TaylorMade Men's Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter is a great looking way to improve that short game.
- Each putter in the Ghost Tour Series is technically designed so that each component works together
- White topline and mirror-black ion plated sole contrast for easy alignment on the green
- Multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert is made from 80% Surlyn and 20% aluminum, giving each putting stroke a smooth roll and solid feel through impact
- Black alignment lines on top work with the contrasting black and white design to inspire confidence on the green
- Step-less shaft and Taylormade rubber grip
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head Weight: 350g
- Toe Hang: 40.0°
- Offset: Three Quarter Shaft
- Hosel: L-Neck
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70.0°
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 23931986
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by dmich The putter head is all chipped. The white Putter head looks like it was hit repeatedly and the paint is chipping all over the place. Do I take back to the local store? January 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike Great Putter, even better gift! I received this putter as a birthday gift and I couldn't be happier. The weight is great and the putter puts a nice spin on the ball. This has definitely improved my short game and given me a more consistent putt. October 16, 2013
1-2 of 2