TaylorMade Ghost Tour Daytona 62 Putter
The Ghost Tour Putter Series gives golfers a smooth stroke and solid feel is a sharp-looking package. The Daytona 62 is a blade style putter featuring the contrasting white and black design to aid in alignment on the green. Each piece of the putter is designed to work together for an unmatched feel on high-pressure shots. The TaylorMade Men's Ghost Tour Daytona 62 Putter is a great looking way to improve that short game.
- Each putter in the Ghost Tour Series is technically designed so that each component works together
- White topline and mirror-black ion plated sole contrast for easy alignment on the green
- Multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert is made from 80% Surlyn and 20% aluminum, giving each putting stroke a smooth roll and solid feel through impact
- Black alignment lines on top work with the contrasting black and white design to inspire confidence on the green
- Step-less shaft and Taylormade rubber grip
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head Weight: 350g
- Toe Hang: 57.0°
- Offset: Half Shaft
- Hosel: Short Curve
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70.0°
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 23931996
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Duddy Awesome Putter Great roll and feel with this putter. It has shaved multiple shots off my handicap. Oh and it looks awesome... July 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by David Never owned a putter that gets the ball rolling so smoothly! Best putter I've ever purchased and I've tried many high end brands. I've never owned a TaylorMade, until now, as I thought they were a driver producer that made second rate putters - I was wrong! March 21, 2014
1-2 of 2