TaylorMade Ghost Tour Fontana 72 Putter
The Ghost Tour Putter Series gives golfers a smooth stroke and solid feel is a sharp-looking package. The Fontana 72 is a mallet style putter featuring the contrasting white and black design to aid in alignment on the green. Each piece of the putter is designed to work together for an unmatched feel on high-pressure shots. The TaylorMade Men's Ghost Tour Fontana 72 Putter is a great looking way to improve that short game.
- Each putter in the Ghost Tour Series is technically designed so that each component works together
- White topline and mirror-black ion plated sole contrast for easy alignment on the green
- Multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert is made from 80% Surlyn and 20% aluminum, giving each putting stroke a smooth roll and solid feel through impact
- Black alignment lines on top work with the contrasting black and white design to inspire confidence on the green
- Step-less shaft and Taylormade rubber grip
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head Weight: 350g
- Toe Hang: 0.0°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Hosel: Shaft In
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70.0°
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 23932006
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by bhv as expected Putter arrived with a scuff mark and multiple edge chips. Took to local store and received a 10% discount. I know I will add many of my own marks but a new club should not have had them. Packaging was more then adequate, believe they were caused by handling and storing. September 15, 2014
1-1 of 1