TaylorMade Ghost Tour Sebring 62 Putter
NOW: $99.97 (33% off!)
The Ghost Tour Putter Series gives golfers a smooth stroke and solid feel is a sharp-looking package. The Sebring 62 is a blade style putter featuring the contrasting white and black design to aid in alignment on the green. Each piece of the putter is designed to work together for an unmatched feel on high-pressure shots. The TaylorMade Men's Ghost Tour Sebring 62 Putter is a great looking way to improve that short game.
- Each putter in the Ghost Tour Series is technically designed so that each component works together
- White topline and mirror-black ion plated sole contrast for easy alignment on the green
- Multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert is made from 80% Surlyn and 20% aluminum, giving each putting stroke a smooth roll and solid feel through impact
- Black alignment lines on top work with the contrasting black and white design to inspire confidence on the green
- Step-less shaft and Taylormade rubber grip
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head Weight: 350g
- Toe Hang: 65.0°
- Offset: Half Shaft
- Hosel: Short Curve
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70.0°
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 23932016
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by mugsy29 disappointing as a gift I bought this online as a gift for my brother for Christmas. When it arrived it looked like it was a used! It will be going back after Christmas, but I had to have something to wrap!! December 24, 2014
1-1 of 1