Merrell Women's Proterra GORE-TEX Hiking Shoes
Step into the minimalist design of the Merrell® Women's Proterra GTX® hiking shoe for a blissful journey. Feel total comfort with a PU-coated leather and mesh upper that fits like a glove while the bellows tongue shields feet keeping debris out. GORE-TEX® ConnectFit shell is waterproof for max performance in all weather conditions. With a lightweight TPU arch shank and M-Select GRIP outsole, you'll feel like you're walking on clouds.
- PU-coated leather and mesh upper delivers extra durability
- Bellows tongue protects interior from dirt and debris
- Stratafuse™ upper fits like a glove, increasing flexibility for natural movement.
- GORE-TEX® lining maximizes waterproof performance
- ConnectFit technology allows for a personalized feel
- M-Select FRESH technology keeps your feet smelling and feeling great by fighting odors before they begin
- Removable EVA footbed for extra comfort
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane elastic arch shank absorbs shock for a lightweight performance.
- PU midsole molds to your foot boosting comfort & stability
- 2.5mm lug depth maximizes traction
- M-Select GRIP outsole increases traction for enhanced footing on rough terrain
- 4mm drop/ 9.5mm cush/ 20.5mm stack height
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: J48118
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23932616
Merrell Women's Proterra GORE-TEX Hiking Shoes 2 2
Not my style I will be returning these shoes for several reasons, none of which affect the quality of the item since I did not use them. I felt they were too stiff for comfortable walking long distances. I did not like the "boxy" appearance of the shoe nor the color. April 4, 2014
comfortable shoe Excellent walking shoe in rain..no rain..hiking. usedFor both..very comfortable. October 18, 2013
1-2 of 2