Merrell Women's Proterra Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
Save $16.06 (10%)
Step into the minimalist design of the Merrell® Women's Proterra GTX® hiking boot for a blissful journey. Feel total comfort with a PU-coated leather and mesh upper that fits like a glove while the bellows tongue shields feet keeping debris out. GORE-TEX® ConnectFit shell is waterproof for max performance in all weather conditions. With a lightweight TPU arch shank and M-Select GRIP outsole, you'll feel like you're walking on clouds.
- PU-coated leather and mesh upper delivers extra durability
- Bellows tongue protects interior from dirt and debris
- Stratafuse™ upper fits like a glove, increasing flexibility for natural movement.
- GORE-TEX® lining maximizes waterproof performance
- ConnectFit technology allows for a personalized feel
- M-Select FRESH technology keeps your feet smelling and feeling great by fighting odors before they begin
- Removable EVA footbed for extra comfort
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane elastic arch shank absorbs shock for a lightweight performance.
- PU midsole molds to your foot boosting comfort & stability
- 2.5mm lug depth maximizes traction
- M-Select GRIP outsole increases traction for enhanced footing on rough terrain
- 4mm drop/ 9.5mm cush/ 20.5mm stack height
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: J48128
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23932636
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Amy17 Damaged Order Ordered these online since there were none available in store. Arrived very quickly but my pair was damaged. The cloth loops that hold the shoe laces in place were not all the same size or symmetrical so the laces were not held in place right. The tongue is very thin so the laces bothered the top of my foot no matter how loose or tight they were. Maybe I just got a lemon... I returned them and decided to go with something different due to the laces bothering me through the tongue. Loved the fact that they're lightweight. This is not the only damaged pair I received when ordering online... Currently waiting on my third online order from Dick's - hopefully I'll get to finally keep a pair! December 21, 2013
1-1 of 1