Merrell Women's Salida Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Take on nature in the Merrell® Women's Salida Waterproof Mid hiking boot. The M-Select DRY membrane repels water and wicks sweat, even keeping your feet dry as you're crossing through streams. A molded nylon arch shank and an air-cushioned heel increases support, while the hardcore M-Select® GRIP outsole dispels clingy debris for a tighter grip on rough surfaces ensuring a comfy, protected hike each time you slip into the Salida boot.
- Full grain leather and mesh upper delivers durable flexibility
- M-Select DRY membrane repels moisture keeping your feet comfortable and dry
- Bellows tongue guards feet against intrusive debris
- Breathable interior mesh lining for enhanced moisture control
- M-Select FRESH technology prevents odors before they begin keeping feet feeling fresh
- Molded nylon arch shank for extra support
- Air-cushioned heel for maximum shock absorption and stability
- Removable EVA footbed provides extra comfort
- 5mm lug depth maximizes traction
- M-Select GRIP outsole for great traction that hugs terrain
- Height: 6''
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Style: J48320
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23932686
Rated 5 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Herndon13 Extremely Comfortable After trying on numerous other Merrell hiking shoes and boots, these were the most comfortable. I have low arches and it's difficult to find hiking shoes that didn't have alot of arch support. Although the Moab came highly recommended, the arch support made me feel like I was walking on a big rock and my foot eventually cramped up so bad I was limping. These are as comfortable as sneakers, but with extra ankle support, a harder sole for rough terrain and lugs for traction. Perfect for beginning hikers. I did have to order a size up. October 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by trose Awesome! The boot is super comfortable with great traction. Looking forward to putting them to the test out West. April 26, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JaneS Comfortable and lightweight Very comfortable boots right out of the box. They are waterproof and have held up well in muddy conditions (traction was decent and feet stayed dry). I am not an experienced hiker, but would recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable entry pair of hiking boots. April 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by KelliG GREAT BOOTS, fast delivery great boots, did a lot of research on them before purchase, not disappointed one bit so far. Fast delivery. March 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by KarenJG Wonderful boots I love love love these boots!! I have to be careful with shoes because my feet are a bit flat but I don't even need inserts with these boots! February 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mic Comfortable mid ankle hiking boot Great.'light-weight, sure-footedness, waterproof. Took them to hike Pikes Peak, comfortable, feet did not sweat and I stayed home dry with the rainy conditions. September 22, 2013
1-6 of 6