Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoe
Adventure is waiting in the Merrell® Women's Siren Sport 2 hiking shoe. Designed for all types of weather and conditions you encounter in the mountains, the OrthoLite® anatomical footbed and Merrell® air cushioning bring slipper-like comfort to your new, favorite trail shoe. Q-Form Comfort™ women's specific cushioning and outsole delivers day long comfort, so you keep climbing to the top.
- Strobel construction and synthetic leather and mesh upper for durability
- Bellows tongue keeps the debris out
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system provides a secure fit
- Breathable mesh Aegis® treated lining fights odors and keeps feet feeling dry
- OrthoLite® anatomical footbed for ultimate comfort and lasting wear
- Molded nylon arch shank and Merrell Q-Form Comfort™ midsole for total support
- Merrell® air cushioning in the heel is shock absorbing and adds stability
- Vibram Mermaid Sole/ TC5+ rubber with 4.5mm sole lugs adds extreme traction
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Style: J48864
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 23932836
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by ManNCheese Mom Not For Me I am returning these shoes. Positives: light weight, stylish, nice colors, good heal area, good arch area Negatives: Not enough cushion/support in toe area. Irritates the top of my foot near the small toe on both feet. I wore these for a couple of short walks (20 minutes) on flat asphalt roads. I found them uncomfortable in toe area. I wanted to try these for travel shoes. No Go. I do not recommend these for rocky, mountain hikes. I am going to try a different style of Merrill shoes for travel. I have an old pair of Merrill mid-level hiking boots that I like. I am searching for the shoe style equivalent. Note: Must use thick hiking socks with these shoes. Average athletic socks are insufficient. November 10, 2013
1-1 of 1