TaylorMade Ghost Tour Maranello 81 Putter
The Ghost Tour Putter Series gives golfers a smooth stroke and solid feel is a sharp-looking package. The Maranello 81 is a small mallet style putter featuring the contrasting white and black design to aid in alignment on the green. Each piece of the putter is designed to work together for an unmatched feel on high-pressure shots. The TaylorMade Men's Ghost Tour Maranello 81 Putter is a great looking way to improve that short game.
- Each putter in the Ghost Tour Series is technically designed so that each component works together
- White topline and mirror-black ion plated sole contrast for easy alignment on the green
- Multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert is made from 80% Surlyn and 20% aluminum, giving each putting stroke a smooth roll and solid feel through impact
- Black alignment lines on top work with the contrasting black and white design to inspire confidence on the green
- Step-less shaft and Taylormade rubber grip
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head Weight: 350g
- Toe Hang: 65.0°
- Offset: Half Shaft
- Hosel: Long Curve
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70.0°
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 24019966
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by put put player Awesome Ball rolls true off of the face. Put a Slim 3.0 super-stroke on it and it feels nice. took two rounds to get used to and I am putting more accurate. Better feel than my old ping piper h. Super nice feel and look on approach of the ball. August 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by FREDD2453 Fantastic I tried this putter yesterday, and it is as good as expected!!!! April 2, 2015
1-2 of 2