Eskimo Redneck Bucket Ice Chisel
Compact and powerful, the Eskimo Redneck Bucket Ice Chisel is small enough to fit in a bucket and powerful enough to pound through thick ice. Made with full-welded steel, this ice chisel features a dual head design that combines a hammer-style head with a chisel head - perfect for hammering anchors and breaking up ice around tip-ups. The Eskimo® Redneck™ Bucket Ice Chisel is essential ice fishing gear for any trip to the ice.
- Two-headed design offers both a hammer-style head and chisel head
- Small enough to fit in a bucket for easy transport
- Perfect for cutting out or reopening holes
- Constructed with full-welded steel
- Eskimo® red powder coat finish to prevent ice buildup
- Includes protectors for both heads
- Length: 19"
- Head Design: Dual Action
- Tether: Yes
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Head Protector: Yes (2)
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24025826
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BassMaster Wish I bought this years ago. Excellent product. Very heavy duty and the wrist strap is extremely useful. I cannot believe the low price on this chisel. February 11, 2015
1-1 of 1