DeMarini CDY Maple Composite Youth BatItem Number: 24048966
Perfect for the youngster looking to play in a wood bat league or for getting more reps in their next hitting session, the DeMarini® CDY Youth Wood Composite Bat boasts extreme durability and long-lasting use. The CDY Youth Maple Composite Bat is crafted from professional-grade maple wood and reinforced with proprietary composite within and in the handle for dependable performance swing after swing. Little League approved.
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- Maple Composite is extremely durable and provides an ultra-hard hitting surface
- Reinforced with proprietary composite interior and handle for long-lasting use
- Provides a wood-like feel with stronger performance
- Professional-grade maple wood
- Ideal game and practice bat for the developing youth athlete
- BPF 1.15 USSSA certified and Little League approved
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 months (limited)
- Turning model: CDY
- Model: WTDXCDY-14
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-874-5930.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by bigman great product Great online site had no problem with it. Will use it again in the further. April 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MD excellent This bat is loaded....so happy I got it for my little guy! The ball explodes off the bat. I have had him use many bats but never seen a ball pop off the bat like it does with this one. he plays travel and machine pitch and he now has an advantage...much better then a Combat and less expensive! Wow November 28, 2013
1-2 of 2