Eskimo Redneck 1 Piece Ice Chisel
The Eskimo Redneck 1 Piece Chisel packs a punch thanks to its weighted and clever design. The triple action blade uses a larger surface area to create more damage to the ice with fewer strikes. Backed by the fully welded steel construction, this Redneck ice chisel strikes the perfect balance of weight and length for ultimate control. The Eskimo® Redneck™ 1 Piece Ice Chisel even features comfort foam grip and handle tether.
- Triple action blade creates more damage with fewer strikes
- Anti-vibration foam grip handle for comfort
- Balanced ratio of length and weight for maximum impact and efficiency
- Tether on handle prevents slipping
- Constructed with fully welded steel
- Eskimo® red powder coat finish to prevent ice buildup
- Includes chisel head protector
- Length: 59.5"
- Head Design: Triple Action
- Foam Grip: Yes
- Tether: Yes
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Head Protector: Yes
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24109856
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gamertom great ice chopper, but do you carry shorter ones? I love this chopper, but some of my water is shallow. Do you carry a shorter version? February 28, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ray This chisel worked better than I thought it would. I used this chisel last weekend while trapping beavers with a buddy in western Ma. The ice was nine inches thick and I made my way through it with ease. My buddy struggled using an axe and borrowed my new chisel. He is now ordering his own. I would have given it five stars if the foam grip was a little longer. While carrying it, you have your hand on cold steel to balance it. January 20, 2015
1-2 of 2