Brooks Women's Ariel Running Shoe
- Cyber Deal! Take $15 Off Select Athletic Shoes & Cleats $59.99 and Up! Online Only. Discount Applied in Cart.
The Brooks® Ariel running shoe has long served as a motion-control hero, coming to the rescue of runners with low or flat arches and excessive pronation. While the Ultimate sockliner provides moisture management and thermo-regulation, the extended PDRB® midsole controls pronation for a smoother transition. Innovative Brooks® DNA offers full-length protection with a customized ride for the perfect amount of cushioning.
- Moisture-managing mesh upper with synthetic overlays for support
- Ultimate sockliner provides moisture management and thermo-regulation
- BioMoGo midsole offers a soft cushy first feel that lasts, without sacrificing stability
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole delivers additional durable cushioning
- Full-length Brooks® DNA for a personalized ride
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) for extra support
- DRB® Accel, a shank-like device, enhances torsional rigidity
- Full-length Caterpillar Crash Pad for customized lay down for a smooth transition
- Forefoot MC Pod construction offers maximum motion control and flexibility
- Omega flex grooves increase flexibility in the midsole without sacrificing cushioning
- HPRPlus and environmentally friendly HPR Green rubber for increased traction and durability
- Shoe type: Motion Control
- Weight: 12.3 oz
- Style: 120116 1B 604
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24296496
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa Brooks Ariel shoes I have worn my new Brooks Ariel tennis shoes for only a few minutes, but so far, I really love them. I plan to order another pair when I can get to the local Dick's Sporting goods. February 20, 2014
1-1 of 1