LaCrosse Men's AeroHead Realtree Xtra 18" Rubber Hunting Boots
Take on any challenge with confidence in the LaCrosse® Men's AeroHead Realtree Xtra® 18" rubber hunting boot. Designed with AeroFrom technology, these boots consist of a neoprene upper for a lightweight, flexible fit. With waterproof protection from top to bottom, you can spend hours outdoors in unparalleled comfort. Make it through the woods, fields or streams in the AeroHead rubber hunting boot.
- Realtree Xtra® camo pattern
- AeroForm technology with liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction is lightweight and flexible
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Uncompromised waterproof protection with Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner is soft and comfortable
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole delivers added cushioning
- Integrated shank covers the arch of the foot providing support and stability
- 7mm naturally insulating neoprene for ultimate warmth
- Aero non-loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -60°F.
- Height: 18''
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Style: 716032
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 24302756
Rated 4 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hunterdan Awesome boot Love these boots! Most comfortable rubber boot I have worn. Feel light on the feet. I normally wear 11 in work boots but I ordered 12 to allow for thick socks. Perfect fit. May 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Walt Aerohead rubber hunting boots Most important is to buy a size or two larger than you wear for street shoes. Fit is tight and after putting on heavier merino wool socks you'll need the room. You'll need even more room if you use toe warmers. I bought size 12 but wear size 10 street shoes. The 12's fit fine. Immediately wore them all day on a flintlock hunt and they performed well. No chill, no chafing, no heaviness. January 12, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by dissatisfied too heavy boots are too heavy, not as comfortable as other brands I have owned. December 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LuckyBuck Great comfort Not sure about duability but the comfort while walking is awesome. December 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bowhunter1215 What an awesome product! Worth every penny! The most comfortable and yet warmest boot i have ever owned. A must have for ever hunter November 19, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Captain53 Good comfort and warm BUT.... I have used LaCross boots for many years, both the 18" insulated boots and their insulated waders. Both are comfortable and keep your feet warm during those cold days either in a deer stand or a duck blind. Unfortunately, they both have the same problem as they tend to develop leaks, especially on the seams and will only last a season or two before the boots start cracking of the material itself. That being said they are still the most comfortable boots I have found and I just re-buy another pair every year or two. November 12, 2014
1-6 of 6